Why do people never talk about the part of depression when you just don’t want anything anymore? Everybody talks about when it hurts like hell, when you cry, when you cut, when you take drugs, when you break down. But no one ever talks about when you just lay down in your room, with a hole inside of you that you don’t know how to fill, and you don’t want to do anything even things you usually like. So, you just spend your day kinda waiting for it to end and it’s horrible because you feel empty and guilty for that at the same time.
- Despite shameless layoff threats, Montréal Airport workers present compromise
- FB vote on years of service accrual: Everything you need to know to vote
- Treasury Board bargaining resumes February 12 — PSAC demands new mandate from Trudeau
- Single tax return could work in Quebec and save 5,500 jobs 8000/02/16
- Phoenix Day of Action: On 3rd anniversary, PSAC to mobilize for damages and more progress 8600/02/16