Why do people never talk about the part of depression when you just don’t want anything anymore? Everybody talks about when it hurts like hell, when you cry, when you cut, when you take drugs, when you break down. But no one ever talks about when you just lay down in your room, with a hole inside of you that you don’t know how to fill, and you don’t want to do anything even things you usually like. So, you just spend your day kinda waiting for it to end and it’s horrible because you feel empty and guilty for that at the same time.
- Spread the word: time is running out for a fair deal
- Royal Canadian Mint bargaining: significant progress on non-monetary proposals
- CRA bargaining: Mediation begins, limited progress achieved 6300-04-18
- Treasury Board bargaining: PSAC members ramp up pressure for a fair deal 1800-04-18
- SNC Lavalin is one – but how many others are there? It’s time to have a conversation about government’s relationships with corporate Canada. 2600-04-18