Why do people never talk about the part of depression when you just don’t want anything anymore? Everybody talks about when it hurts like hell, when you cry, when you cut, when you take drugs, when you break down. But no one ever talks about when you just lay down in your room, with a hole inside of you that you don’t know how to fill, and you don’t want to do anything even things you usually like. So, you just spend your day kinda waiting for it to end and it’s horrible because you feel empty and guilty for that at the same time.
- Treasury Board bargaining: strike timeline
- CFIA Bargaining: PSAC declares impasse as management once again refuses to address members’ concerns
- FB bargaining team striving to make CBSA a better place to work
- Plains of Abraham strike ends with major win for workers
- CFIA bargaining: PSAC won’t accept a bad deal