This section provides members of Local 70713 with access to life coach Jackie Agnew. She can answer questions you may have about how to deal with certain life and work situations or problems. Ask your questions and get insightful tips on how to rebound after set backs and move forward in a positive way.
Go ahead, ask your question by filling out the comment form below. Your question will be sent to our life coach.
Visit the site often to see what your colleagues are asking and what Jackie has to share.
Please note that the questions and the answers will be posted publicly on this website so please do not include any information that you would not like to have shared on a public website. This website’s administrators will take care to try to ensure that posted questions contain no identifying personal information will be shared. If the question is deemed too personal or inappropriate, it will not be posted. The website administrators reserve the right to edit, shorten, or delete any questions submitted.
Life Coaching at 70713
Local 70713 is pleased to offer the services of certified life coach and motivational speaker Jackie Lee Agnew to our members.
There are many great success stories of members who have worked with Jackie and have successfully transitioned back to work and gotten their lives back on track.
After suffering traumas and finding themselves hopeless and distraught, our members who have used this service are now moving forward with their lives with new hope and positive outlooks to the future. We are proud to say that our life coach has helped to make that possible.
Jackie’s credentials include but are not limited to:
- Social Service Worker, Algonquin College
- Suicide First Aid-ASSIST Course
- Self-Improvement Mastermind Alliance – coaching certification 10 month online coaching course.
- Mind Over Mood Coaching Certificate – Algonquin College
- Housing and Homeless for County of Renfrew, Ontario
- Jackie’s Mental Health Monday Facebook Page
- Podcast The Wine and Whiskey Socialites
- Life Coach and Motivational Speaker
- Owner/Operator of Building Blocks For Life, Eganville, Ontario. Building Blocks for Life provides group meetings for mental health and those living with family members with mental health issues.