- 14 unions join call to move Revera long-term care to the public sector 3300-04-19
- PSAC Scholarship Program - 2021 7100-04-19
- Governments must prioritize vaccinations for front-line workers 3200-04-19
- Budget 2021 must offer real change for Canadians 7800-04-19
- PSAC stands in solidarity with workers, students and families at Laurentian University
Category Archives: News
PSAC has reached an equitable settlement for 140,000 federal public service workers for compensation due to Phoenix damages.
Local and international trade unions have long campaigned for changes to the 2006 Labor Act in Bangladesh. In light of the recent garment factory tragedy, changes to that act have been announced by Bangladesh’s government, lifting restrictions on forming trade … Continue reading