- PSAC-UTE bargaining team returns to table next Tuesday
- PSAC secures improved Phoenix damages settlement
- Deal reached for Phoenix damages, PA group and common issues
- EB bargaining to resume once PA group and common issues negotiations conclude
- PA bargaining update: Significant progress made, negotiations extended
Category Archives: Value of Union Membership
Labour unions have existed in Canada since the early 1800s. There is a record of skilled tradesmen in the Maritimes having a union organization during the War of 1812.