The March 4 federal budget freezes federal departmental spending. The government announced they want to balance the budget on the backs of public service workers – a direct threat to our jobs and the services we deliver.
- PSAC-UNDE report reveals privatization at DND costs Canadians more while delivering less
- PSAC-CIU bargaining team tables wages in negotiations 7000-10-28
- PSAC and Treasury Board sign PA, TC and Phoenix deals 3400-10-28
- NAV CANADA members joined together for PSAC’s first digital bargaining conference 7900-10-28
- Victory: Supreme Court reaffirms women’s equality in the workplace